CEO at Zaman IT Consulting (August, 2017 to Present): I have owned an IT consulting firm with a strong IT team. We are providing all type of IT services including software, web development, internet marketing etc. I have been working as a freelancer for Seven years in the field of digital marketing field including marketing strategy, web design and development, internet marketing strategy, graphics design at various outsourcing platform like Upwork, freelancer as a part time freelancer.
Besides, I have been working as a volunteer for Narail express foundation since September 2017.
Experience 2:Sr. IT Officer at Johns Hopkins University, Bangladesh Country Office, Banani, Dhaka (July, 2016 to June, 2017)
- Ensure effective trainings on IT Support, Hardware & Software and Multimedia & IT support for any kind of function, Installing, configuring & maintenance computers (Desktop/Laptop) hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and, other IT appliance, Maintain LAN and internet connectivity products and their installation and configuration and troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve computer and network/connectivity problems.
- Ensure the system security and antivirus software is always up to date and share necessary information with users regarding any potential risks.
- Ensure effective trainings on Basic MS Office Package Course
- Develop and update attendance device and others materials and help to the HR Officer in timely.
- Arrange Computer Based Assessment.
- Ensure all official data/documents are in safe and secured.
- Assist programmer to archive data in timely.
- Work with icddr.b and North South University as a partner team member,
- To attend fortnightly call on IT and Database.
- Maintain proper management, discipline, accountability and transparency of the JHU-ISD; demonstrate professionalism in attitude, conduct and behavior and adhere to JHU Values, SDP Decent Work and Social Inclusion guidelines.
Name of Employer : Peoples Telecommunication & Information services Ltd.
Address : 1222 C&F Tower (2nd floor), Agrabad C/A , Chittagong.
Job Title : Assistant Manager (Technical)
Duration : December 2008 to October2010
Department : Planning & Development, Network operating Center (NOC)
- Operation & maintenance of Huawei CDMA MSC
- Operation & maintenance of Huawei CDMA BSC & HLR
- Creating , Monitoring & Maintenance of E1 & prefix in MSU, MSC & BSC
- BTS Installation, Configuration & maintenance
- Subscriber Data management (Wire & wireless)
- Planning ,Commissioning and distribution of E1(with connector)
- Installation & maintenance of various type of optical MUX, LAN & MC.
- All kind of Telecom Power Equipment Installation & Maintenance.
- All kind of alarm monitoring & its troubleshooting
- Performing all kind of technical work in network operating Center(NOC)
Name of Employer : Bangladesh Rural Telecom Authority (BRTA) Ltd.
Address : Plot# M/5, Section#14, Mirpur, Dhaka-1230
Job Title : RE (Resident Engineer).
Duration : December 2000 to November 2008
Posting Place :Sherpur &Palashbari Exchange , Rajshahi Region.
- Operation and maintenance of various type of switching equipment like RAX-256(india), EAGLE(USA), DTS-110A(Korea)
- Operation and Maintenance of various type of Digital Radio equipment.
- Subscriber data management
- Maintenance of CDMA 450 BTS
- Maintenance all kind of Telecom Power Equipment and troubleshooting
- Sales & marketing of Telephone line(Wire & wireless)
- Supervise, Monitor and Provide Technical Assistances of the Technician and Lineman of the Tele Exchange.
- Maintenance of Accounts and revenue.
- Operation &Maintenance of all technical work on my area (5 BTS, 3RSU).
- As a in charge in administration for over all maintenance of Tel exchange operation.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROFIE
Diploma in Telecommunication:
Successfully completed Three(03) Years (November 1997 to November 2000) training on telecommunication at Bangladesh Rural Telecom Authority(BRTA) Ltd. Training Institute.
Training on C&C08 Equipment:
- -Installation and Maintenance of C&C08 Switch (Wire Telephone)
- –Maintenance of MSU and RSU (wire telephone switch) .
- -Fault analysis and action planning.
Training on Huawei CDMA 450:
- Installation and Maintenance of MSC & BSC
- Maintenance of CDMA HLR
- Fault analysis and action planning.
Training on CBOSS (Prepaid software):
*Service Initialization. * Customer care. *CDR collection.
Training on Digital Microwave by AWA:
- Installation and Maintenance of AWA PDH Radio Link
- Commissioning of AWA PDH Radio LINK.
- Planning, commissioning and distribution of E1.
- Fault analysis and action planning.
Training On DMA (BUET – IAC ):
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Database Architecture
- The Oracle Instance
- User Security
- Database Storage Structures
- -Oracle Data Dictionary Views
- -Oracle Network Environment
- -Moving Data
- -Creating an Oracle Database
- -Database Backups & Recovery
Training on Digital Marketing (2012 to Present): I have attend various Outsourcing training program country wide and attend various work shop and seminars like Payonner, BASIS , ICT ministry etc. I am also providing Outsourcing training.
Education: B Sc(Eng) in Computer Science